6 DAYS PROGRAM (TH30/I)
After your arrival in Bangkok you be transferred to our first hotel, in Bang Saen. After check-in, you can relax until evening. We will then provide a welcome briefing, check vehicles and then enjoy a welcome dinner.
|Program:||THAILAND BUDDHA ROUTE 6 DAYS “HOHO I” BANGKOK (TH) – UBON RATCHATHANI (UBP)|
|– Dates||To be advised|
|– Duration||6 Days|
|– Roads||Tarmac Roads/Mountain Roads|
|– Route||Eastern and Northeast Thailand|
|– Starting City / Day||Bangkok (TH) / Sunday|
|– Ending City / Day||Chiang Rai (TH) / Saturday|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Bangkok International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
|PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:|
RideAsia trips are a collective adventure, a team work exercise!
The 6 days route takes us anti-clockwise around the eastern / north-eastern Thai border. As well as enjoying spectacular regional landscapes and cuisine, we will be covering many of the most popular motorcycle riding routes…
Hop On / Hop Off
We have segmented the full Thailand 30 Days tour into 6 shorter Sections. You can do all the trip, or any number of the sections to suit your budget and time-frame. See:
- SECTION TH30/I: 6 DAYS: BANG SAEN – KHONG CHIAM
- SECTION TH30/II: 7 DAYS: KHONG CHIAM – NAN
- SECTION TH30/III: 6 DAYS: NAN – CHIANG RAI
- SECTION TH30/IV: 7 DAYS: CHIANG RAI – MAE HONG SON
- SECTION TH30/V: 6 DAYS: MAE HONG SON – SUKHOTHAI
- SECTION TH30/VI: 6 DAYS: SUKHOTHAI – AMPHAWA
First class accommodation is available at strategic locations, along with superb local food. Your motorcycle tour guide Prasit Aphiphunya is an experienced traveler in this region, and has traversed this route scores of times.
Prasit also speaks fluent English and takes pride in his communication skills and customer service… and in providing unmatched value and service in tours throughout across Asia.
6 Day Motorcycle Tour Itinerary:
The tour has a several costing variables, these include;
- Choice of motorcycles: in ascending order of cost – Honda CRF250L or CBX500, BMW G310GS, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS.
- Bringing your own Motorcycle? If you have a bike in Asia, or want to ship yours in, we can make that work for you.
- Pillion Passenger: riding with a companion is no problem.
- Accommodation: base rate is based on sharing a room, but single occupancy is available at 200€.
The base rate for one person, riding one of our Honda CRF250L’s, sharing a twin room, and with no pillion rider is: €1,400
THAILAND TH30/I: 6 DAYS: BANG SAEN - KHONG CHIAM
We welcome your enquiry about our tours: