Ride through countryside speckled with orchards, waterfalls and Khmer ruins on this journey through border country. You’re right at the edge of Thailand here where the country meets Cambodia – and the frontier roads are extraordinary. See cultures collide at buzzy border town markets, taste a plethora of local dishes with self-confessed foodie Prasit, visit ancient temples and take on mountain roads. We can’t think of a better way to spend six days.
Whistlestop tour along the Thai frontier
|Start Point:||Bangkok, Thailand|
|End Point:||Bangkok, Thailand|
|Dates||To be confirmed
|Duration||6 Days – 1,136 kms
|Motorcycle:||Honda CRF250L, CBX500, R110R, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS|
“I always love taking clients along this stretch. The roads are great, as is the food – and the mix of cultures makes the region truly fascinating.”
Hop On / Hop Off Thailand motorcycle tours
We have segmented the 30 Day Thailand motorcycle tour tour route into 6 shorter Sections. You can do all the trip, or any number of the sections to suit your budget and time-frame, as follows:
- SECTION I: Border Country: 6 Days: Bang Saen – Khong Chiam
- SECTION II: Along the Mighty Mekong: 7 Days: Khong Chiam – Nan
- SECTION III: Ultimate Mountain Roads: 6 Days: Nan – Chiang Rai
- SECTION IV: Golden Roads: 7 Days: Chiang Rai – Mae Hong Son
- SECTION V: The Lost World of the Forests: 6 Days: Mae Hong Son – Sukhothai
- SECTION VI: The Scenic Route: 6 Days: Sukhothai – Amphawa
Bang Saen - Trat - 368 kms
Trat - Aranyaprathet - 306 kms
Aranyaprathet - Sisaket - 355 kms
Sisaket - Khong Chiam - 307 kms
|Departure / Return location:||Bangkok International Airport|
|Departure time:||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
This tour has several variables that affect its cost, including;
- Choice of motorcycles: in ascending order of cost – Honda CRF250L or CBX500, BMW G310GS, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS.
- Bringing your own Motorcycle? If you have a bike in Asia, or want to ship yours in, we can make that work for you.
- Pillion Passenger: riding with a companion is no problem.
- Accommodation: base rate is based on sharing a room, but single occupancy is available at 200€.
The base rate for one person, riding one of our Honda CRF250L’s, sharing a twin room, and with no pillion rider is: €1,400
THAILAND TH30/I: 6 DAYS: BANG SAEN - KHONG CHIAM
|Tour Program includes:||
|Tour Program does not include:||
Border Route – 6 Days Motorcycle Tour of Thailand
Want to book or find out more? Use this form and we’ll aim to reply within 24 hours.