Have motorbike, will see EVERYTHING. That’s the motto for this six-day journey, which makes the most of travel on two wheels to see as many incredible sites as possible. From the temples of Nakhon Sawan to the tragic memorial of the Hellfire Pass via the Bridge Over The River Kwai, we’ll pack in the photo opps. But we’ll also make this a thrilling access-all-areas adventure, exploring by jungle dirt roads, longtail boats and remote mountain passes.
The region’s must-sees by motorbike
We have segmented the 30 Day Thailand motorcycle tour tour route into 6 shorter Sections. You can do all the trip, or any number of the sections to suit your budget and time-frame. Find out more:
- SECTION I: Border Country: 6 Days: Bang Saen – Khong Chiam
- SECTION II: Along the Mighty Mekong: 7 Days: Khong Chiam – Nan
- SECTION III: Ultimate Mountain Roads: 6 Days: Nan – Chiang Rai
- SECTION IV: Golden Roads: 7 Days: Chiang Rai – Mae Hong Son
- SECTION V: The Lost World of the Forests: 6 Days: Mae Hong Son – Sukhothai
- SECTION VI: The Scenic Route: 6 Days: Sukhothai – Amphawa
|Start Point:||Sukhothai, Thailand|
|End Point:||Bangkok, Thailand|
|Dates||To be advised
|Duration||6 Days – 1,109 kms
|Motorcycle:||Honda CRF250L, CBX500, R110R, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS|
“Looking to combine some high-octane motorbiking with some high-energy sightseeing? This unique tour has it all.”
Bangkok - Sukhothai
Sukhothai - Nakhon Sawan - 233 kms
Nakhon Sawan - Kanchana Buri - 326 kms
Kanchana Buri - Sangkhla Buri - 238 kms
Sangkhla Buri - Amphawa - 322 kms
|Departure / Return location:||Bangkok International Airport|
|Departure time:||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
The tour has a several costing variables, these include;
- Choice of motorcycles: in ascending order of cost – Honda CRF250L or CBX500, BMW G310GS, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS.
- Bringing your own Motorcycle? If you have a bike in Asia, or want to ship yours in, we can make that work for you.
- Pillion Passenger: riding with a companion is no problem.
- Accommodation: base rate is based on sharing a room, but single occupancy is available at 200€.
The base rate for one person, riding one of our Honda CRF250L’s, sharing a twin room, and with no pillion rider is: 1,400€
HOHOTH30/VI: 6 Days: Sukhothai - Amphawa
|Tour Program includes:||
|Tour Program does not include:||
The Scenic Route – 6 Day Thailand Motorcycle Tour
Want to book or find out more? Use this form and we’ll aim to reply within 24 hours.