6 DAYS PROGRAM (TH30/VI)
After your arrival in Sukhothai you be transferred to our first hotel. After check-in, you can relax until evening. We will then provide a welcome briefing, check vehicles and then enjoy a welcome dinner.
|Program:||THAILAND BUDDHA ROUTE 6 DAYS “HOHO VI” SUKHOTHAI (THS) – BANGKOK (BKK)|
|– Dates||To be advised|
|– Duration||6 Days|
|– Roads||Tarmac Roads/Mountain Roads|
|– Route||Northern/Central Thailand – 1109 Kms|
|– Starting City / Day||Sukhothai (THS) / Thursday|
|– Ending City / Day||Bangkok (BKK) / Tuesday|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Bangkok International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
|PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:||
RideAsia trips are a collective adventure, a team work exercise!
The 6 days route takes us anti-clockwise around the lower western Thai border. As well as enjoying spectacular regional landscapes and cuisine, we will be covering many of the most popular motorcycle riding routes…
Hop On / Hop Off
We have segmented the full Thailand 30 Days tour into 6 shorter Sections. You can do all the trip, or any number of the sections to suit your budget and time-frame. See:
- SECTION I: 6 DAYS: BANG SAEN – KHONG CHIAM
- SECTION II: 7 DAYS: KHONG CHIAM – NAN
- SECTION III: 6 DAYS: NAN – CHIANG RAI
- SECTION IV: 7 DAYS: CHIANG RAI – MAE HONG SON
- SECTION V: 6 DAYS: MAE HONG SON – SUKHOTHAI
- SECTION VI: 6 DAYS: SUKHOTHAI – AMPHAWA
First class accommodation is available at strategic locations, along with superb local food. Your motorcycle tour guide Prasit Aphiphunya is an experienced traveler in this region, and has traversed this route scores of times.
Prasit also speaks fluent English and takes pride in his communication skills and customer service… and in providing unmatched value and service in tours throughout across Asia.
6 Day Motorcycle Tour Itinerary:
Total Kilometres: 1109
The tour has a several costing variables, these include;
- Choice of motorcycles: in ascending order of cost – Honda CRF250L or CBX500, BMW G310GS, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS.
- Bringing your own Motorcycle? If you have a bike in Asia, or want to ship yours in, we can make that work for you.
- Pillion Passenger: riding with a companion is no problem.
- Accommodation: base rate is based on sharing a room, but single occupancy is available at 200€.
The base rate for one person, riding one of our Honda CRF250L’s, sharing a twin room, and with no pillion rider is: 1,400€
HOHOTH30/VI: 6 Days: Sukhothai - Amphawa
We welcome your enquiry about our Thailand Hop On / Hop Off Tours