Journey through some of Thailand’s most evocative landscapes, on this adventure across the Golden Triangle. Set on the border with Myanmar and Laos, this is a place of mist-strewn jungle, twisting mountain roads, delicious food and a captivating, chequered past. In just one week, we’ll tick off an incredible array of attractions – from the hippie town of Pai to a drug lord’s old hideout, via the genteel mountain home of royalty…
Journey to the Golden Triangle
We have segmented the 30 Day Thailand motorcycle tour tour route into 6 shorter Sections. You can do all the trip, or any number of the sections to suit your budget and time-frame. Find out more:
- SECTION I: Border Country: 6 Days: Bang Saen – Khong Chiam
- SECTION II: Along the Mighty Mekong: 7 Days: Khong Chiam – Nan
- SECTION III: Ultimate Mountain Roads: 6 Days: Nan – Chiang Rai
- SECTION IV: Golden Roads: 7 Days: Chiang Rai – Mae Hong Son
- SECTION V: The Lost World of the Forests: 6 Days: Mae Hong Son – Sukhothai
- SECTION VI: The Scenic Route: 6 Days: Sukhothai – Amphawa
|Start Point:||Chiang Rai, Thailand|
|End Point:||Mae Hong Son, Thailand|
|Dates||To be advised
|Duration||7 Days – 913 kms
|Motorcycle:||Honda CRF250L, CBX500, R110R, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS|
“If you want a snapshot of the best of Northern Thailand and a ride on excellent roads, I highly recommend this journey.”
Bangkok - Doi Tung
Doi Tung - Thaton - 163 kms
Thaton - Pieng Luang - 277 kms
Pieng Luang - Pai - 249 kms
Pai - 0 kms
Pai - Mae Hong Son - 185 kms
Mae Hong Son - Chiang Mai - 0 kms
|Departure / Return location:||Bangkok International Airport|
|Departure time:||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
The tour has a several costing variables, these include;
- Choice of motorcycles: in ascending order of cost – Honda CRF250L or CBX500, BMW G310GS, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS.
- Bringing your own Motorcycle? If you have a bike in Asia, or want to ship yours in, we can make that work for you.
- Pillion Passenger: riding with a companion is no problem.
- Accommodation: base rate is based on sharing a room, but single occupancy is available at 240€.
The base rate for one person, riding one of our Honda CRF250L’s, sharing a twin room, and with no pillion rider is: €1,850
Program HOHO TH30/IV: 7 Days: Chiang Rai - Mae Hong Son
|Tour Program includes:||
|Tour Program does not include:||
Golden Roads – 7 Day Thailand Motorcycle Tour
Want to book or find out more? Use this form and we’ll aim to reply within 24 hours.