Adventure through misty forests and remote villages on this short ride through some of Thailand’s most beautiful scenery. There’s no better way to explore the region than by motorcycle: You’ll cover plenty of ground in a short amount of time, reaching off-the-beaten track countryside that the tour buses simply can’t access. Along the way, discover the culture of this unique region – from the ancient temples of Sukhothai to the hill tribes of the countryside.
Jungle roads through mist-clad landscapes
We have segmented the 30 Day Thailand motorcycle tour tour route into 6 shorter Sections. You can do all the trip, or any number of the sections to suit your budget and time-frame. Find out more:
- SECTION I: Border Country: 6 Days: Bang Saen – Khong Chiam
- SECTION II: Along the Mighty Mekong: 7 Days: Khong Chiam – Nan
- SECTION III: Ultimate Mountain Roads: 6 Days: Nan – Chiang Rai
- SECTION IV: Golden Roads: 7 Days: Chiang Rai – Mae Hong Son
- SECTION V: The Lost World of the Forests: 6 Days: Mae Hong Son – Sukhothai
- SECTION VI: The Scenic Route: 6 Days: Sukhothai – Amphawa
|Start Point:||Chiang Rai, Thailand|
|End Point:||Sukhothai, Thailand|
|Dates||To be advised
|Duration||6 Days – 902 kms
|Motorcycle:||Honda CRF250L, CBX500, R110R, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS|
“Rides don’t come more breathtaking than this misty foray into the jungly forests of Thailand.”
Chiang Mai - Mae Hong Son
Mae Hong Son - Mae Sariang - 164 kms
Mae Sariang - Mae Sot - 237 kms
Mae Sot - Umphang - 179 kms
Umphang - Sukhothai - 322 kms
|Departure / Return location:||Bangkok International Airport|
|Departure time:||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
The Lost Land of the Forests
This tour has several variables that affect its cost, including;
- Choice of motorcycles: in ascending order of cost – Honda CRF250L or CBX500, BMW G310GS, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS.
- Bringing your own Motorcycle? If you have a bike in Asia, or want to ship yours in, we can make that work for you.
- Pillion Passenger: riding with a companion is no problem.
- Accommodation: base rate is based on sharing a room, but single occupancy is available at 200€.
The base rate for one person, riding one of our Honda CRF250L’s, sharing a twin room, and with no pillion rider is: 1,600€
HOHO TH30/V: 6 Days: Mae Hong Son - Sukhothai
|Tour Program includes:||
|Tour Program does not include:||
The Lost Land of the Forests – 7 Day Thailand Motorcycle Tour
Want to book or find out more? Use this form and we’ll aim to reply within 24 hours.