Looking for a snapshot of Thailand’s most exhilarating roads and the chequered, fascinating history of border country? This six-day ride packs breathtaking mountain passes, magnificent natural wonders, busy border towns and plenty of Golden Triangle exploration into a neat six days. For those looking to incorporate a ride into a wider trip, or with little time to spare, it’s a brilliant intro into motorcycle adventure in the region. And we guarantee you’ll want to return!
Thailand’s most exhilarating twists and turns
|Start Point:||Nan, Thailand|
|End Point:||Chiang Rai, Thailand|
|Dates||To be confirmed
|Duration||6 Days – 751 kms
|Motorcycle:||Honda CRF250L, CBX500, R110R, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS|
“This six-day section of our longer Buddha Road tour is a fantastic intro to motorbiking in Thailand, and one of my favourite routes for quick, easy exploration on exceptional mountain roads.”
Hop On / Hop Off Thailand motorcycle tours
We have segmented the 30 Day Thailand motorcycle tour tour route into 6 shorter Sections. You can do all the trip, or any number of the sections to suit your budget and time-frame, as follows:
- SECTION I: Border Country: 6 Days: Bang Saen – Khong Chiam
- SECTION II: Along the Mighty Mekong: 7 Days: Khong Chiam – Nan
- SECTION III: Ultimate Mountain Roads: 6 Days: Nan – Chiang Rai
- SECTION IV: Golden Roads: 7 Days: Chiang Rai – Mae Hong Son
- SECTION V: The Lost World of the Forests: 6 Days: Mae Hong Son – Sukhothai
- SECTION VI: The Scenic Route: 6 Days: Sukhothai – Amphawa
Bangkok - Nan
Nan - Bo Klua - 161 kms
Bo Klua - Phulangka - 253 kms
Phulangka - Chiang Khong - 206 kms
Chiang Khong - Doi Tung - 131 kms
|Departure / Return location:||Bangkok International Airport|
|Departure time:||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
Ultimate Mountain Roads
This tour has several variables that affect its cost, including;
- Choice of motorcycles: in ascending order of cost – Honda CRF250L or CBX500, BMW G310GS, F700GS, F800GS or F1200GS.
- Bringing your own Motorcycle? If you have a bike in Asia, or want to ship yours in, we can make that work for you.
- Pillion Passenger: riding with a companion is no problem.
- Accommodation: base rate is based on sharing a room, but single occupancy is available at 200€.
The base rate for one person, riding one of our Honda CRF250L’s, sharing a twin room, and with no pillion rider is: €1,500
Program HOHO TH30/III: 6 Days: Nan - Chiang Rai
|Tour Program includes:||
|Tour Program does not include:||
Ultimate Mountain Roads – 6 Days Motorcycle Tour of Thailand
Want to book or find out more? Use this form and we’ll aim to reply within 24 hours.